Friday 12 July 2013

DIY Nails

I haven't posted for AGES so think I will start posting every week or two weeks to catch up!
This is a easy DIY design where there is no special nail art equipment needed just nail varnish and tape.

This is a really abstract and really easy design as you only need tape. To do this you have to paint all your nails a plain colour (white looks pretty cool) wait for that to dry and then cut triangular pieces of tape and place them randomly on your nails.   Once you have done that you put about three colours (or how      many colours you want) and sponge them on. For these nails I didn't have a sponge so I used cotton wool buds instead!
I will also say this is not (sadly) a design that I made up myself I got it from youtube! If you want to check out the tutorial search up 'MissJenFABULOUS' 












No comments:

Post a Comment